Rules for Rangoli Competition:
Participants can use basic eco-friendly materials, such as Rangoli colors (powdered/sand based), flowers, leaves, grass, stems/twigs, grains, lentils, sand etc.
- Time limit is 2 hours to draw and showcase your Rangoli with our Judges at our Zoom session
- Registered participants will receive Video Conference Link via email the day before.
- Rangoli must be handmade. Any tools, such as stencils will not be allowed to make or decorate Rangoli
- No electronics / hand notes / reference material will be allowed for reference during the contest.
- Rangoli should be prepared from scratch. No part of the Rangoli can be premade before arriving at the competition.
- We encourage everyone to draw a traditional rangoli rather than art work
- 30% – Design/Theme,
- 30% – Concept, thought, topic or idea
- 40% – Presentation and Overall appearance and appeal, arrangement, symmetry, color combination, neatness, perfection, quality, details, clarity, artisanship and also creativity such as an unique idea.
- Our Judge’s decision will be final, and any sort of correspondence cannot be entertained with regard to the final results.
- Your Rangoli photo will be used to display in our website.